Re: What's involved in putting in heat

From: V SCHWARTZ (vsaws@optonline.net)
Date: Fri Feb 17 2006 - 14:32:49 PST

We did one back in 65 and if memory serves, It was labor intensive but
every thing was in the kit. the hardest thing was the diverter box mounting

in the cab itself. its awkwardant the defroster hoses are hard to secure . I
would think that someone who wants heat in a duce bad enough, will be able
to do it in about a work day . The more help from soldier #2 that you get ,
the easier the job. Vinny