Re: only in Amerika

From: Dave J (sd0044@gwtc.net)
Date: Sun Feb 19 2006 - 19:52:51 PST

Darn, Age cutoff at 60.

This 61 Y/O USAF-retired E-7 isn't gonna qualify I guess.
Plus they do seem to want ya to live in Texas.................
Now Texas is a wonderful state, but It seems the real "commander" of this
two person "unit" wants to live up here in the frozen Beautiful Black Hills
of South Dakota (grin).

Dave J