Re: Jeeps near Petersburg, VA

From: Angela Barlow (barlowf@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Feb 20 2006 - 22:41:09 PST

I had listed a M60 spare barrel bag on ebay. The auction ended, the winner
paid by Paypal. The next day, Ebay removed the auction. They said it was a
harmful item to the Ebay community and members. I contacted the winner and
asked him if he still wanted this evil evil rubber bag with a zipper. Got a
chuckle from him.
I'm sure alot of you know this, but for those that don't, when selling,
searching and buying, use code, The ebots will pick up on machine gun but
not MG or BMG etc. I have found lots of good stuff and even good deals by
misspelling words in the search.

mojoedd@bellsouth.net>
> Date: 2/20/2006 11:36:33 AM
> Subject: Re: [MV] Jeeps near Petersburg, VA
>
> Hi Gene,
>
> Happened to me also. I tried to sell a contractors sling kit. It has a
> multiple use set of rifle slings that can be used on most any weapon that
> you can carry. They pulled the auction because, are you ready, IT
CONTAINED