Ferret/Kansas Affair

From: The Alamo (thealamo@igb.cnr.it)
Date: Tue Feb 21 2006 - 03:49:03 PST

Feb 21 2006

Just received the March issue of the British magazine CLASSIC MILITARY
VEHICLES. On pag. 11 under "HOT NEWS" heading there is

"As we go to press we learn that the US state of Kansas has attempted to
outlaw the private ownership of armoured vehicles by making it impossible
for them to be licensed for road use.
And there is no reason for non-Kansas dwellers to feel smug. As US
abolitionist and orator Wendell Phillips didn't quite say, 'the price of
liberty is eternal vigilance' and there but for the grace of God...
Watch this space for more news as it unfolds".

I have not yet received SUPPLY LINE nor ARMY MOTORS: does anybody know if
any of the above two magazines contains info/news on the "Kansas/Ferret
Affair"??? Just curious...

May I take this opportunity to remind the Green machines confraternity to
NOT use "armored vehicles"??? Please, say "Historical Military Vehicles"
or better "Historical former Military Vehicles"!! Thank you!!

Regards,
Raimondo
1943 GPW Jeep