Re: 6.2 swap question

From: Everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Feb 21 2006 - 04:33:38 PST

I have a friend in the towing service business and he operates only Ford and
Peterbuilt vehicles, He was having power problems with one of the Fords,
cure was early oil change, he was told sometimes oil gives problems, no
discussion about what kind of oil, or why, but my friend changed oil and
problem went away

Everette