Re: File an Internet Crime Compliant with the FBI

From: Dennis Deck (ddeck@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Tue Feb 21 2006 - 07:37:56 PST

The FBI has its priorities:
If you are a small boy that doesn't want to return to
Cuba they are very quick, if you cut a shotgun too
short they will try to kill you, if you try to defend
your church, they will set it on fire and crash into
it with a tank but if you are waiting for a background
check for citizenship it's been 8 months and no
progress.
Dennis
1945 MB

--- MV <MV@dc9.tzo.com> wrote:

> Well you can try, but seriously if the FBI doesn't
> want to go after my
> traceable credit card fraud of over $10,000, I find
> it unlikely that
> they are going to go after a fraudulent jeep sales
> dude who is trying to
> extract a few hundred bucks from some unsuspecting
> jeep buyer.
>
> Now if only my stolen credit card was used to
> purchase some disguised
> "dangerous" WWII German gear on Ebay, well then that
> would be a "crime"
> that might attract some attention!! (;->)
>
> Dave
>
> Glen Closson wrote:
> > Peoples,
> > The local PD recommends filing any
> internet-related crime with the FBI.
> >
> > Go to: http://www.fbi.gov/ and select File an
> "Internet Crime Compliant"
> > (Fifth hyperlink on the left hand side).
> >
> > May not get your money back, but it can't hurt and
> it might give the dirtbag
> > some grief!
> >

> > Regards,
> >
> > Glen
> >
> > Mater tua criceta fuit, et pater tuo redoluit
> bacarum sambucus

> > To unsubscribe, send e-mail to
> <mil-veh-off@mil-veh.org>
> > To reach a human, contact <ackyle@gmail.com>