Re: File an Internet Crime Compliant with the FBI

From: MV (MV@dc9.tzo.com)
Date: Mon Feb 20 2006 - 22:00:36 PST

Well you can try, but seriously if the FBI doesn't want to go after my
traceable credit card fraud of over $10,000, I find it unlikely that
they are going to go after a fraudulent jeep sales dude who is trying to
extract a few hundred bucks from some unsuspecting jeep buyer.

Now if only my stolen credit card was used to purchase some disguised
"dangerous" WWII German gear on Ebay, well then that would be a "crime"
that might attract some attention!! (;->)

Dave