Re: did you know that

From: Floyd Petri (fpetri@eastex.net)
Date: Tue Feb 21 2006 - 16:08:14 PST

www.snopes.com is wrong. Before I retired as a Special Agent I knew about
this law and I have actually held the U.S. Code Law Book in my hand and read

it for myself as I was interested in this subject. It is this kind of crap
that ads to the coverup. UFOs are real. Get used to it. Some day you will
know everything. Don't ask too many questions now or you can disappear.

Floyd