Re: M-1009 Fuel Tank Cap

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Feb 23 2006 - 14:01:22 PST

Thanks VERY much to Bruce and John both for the fast answers and help, it is
VERY much appreciated! I'll let you know what I find out and how the
problem is solved. In today's world if you don't have a locking fuel cap on
ALL of your vehicles you are simply asking for trouble. Thanks again!

Best Regards,

Ed

"Sirs, you have no reason to be ashamed of your Confederate dead; see
to it they have no reason to be ashamed of you"