Re: M-1009 Fuel Tank Cap

From: Bruce C. Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 23 2006 - 13:28:53 PST

Remember, that these fill pipes are not standard. They are part of the
Military
configuration. I believe that the fill caps on the standard Blazer are
much smaller
diameter. I haven't seen this but I've been told that the Military
version is much
larger so that they can accomodate the large fill hoses, refered to as
Donkey D.......s
or some such.

IMPAC may cary them since they cater to the Military and you can look it
up by NSN.

Bruce MVPA 23824