offensisensibility

From: timothy.smith1@att.net
Date: Thu Feb 23 2006 - 17:34:27 PST

I respect Stu's position on this matter but I would ask that he also consider
our earlier conversations regarding the defense of the hobby, which involves
taking more steps towards acknowledging the historical aspects of our former
military vehicles.

While Ev's posts aren't truly & precisely "military vehicle specific", I think
they go a long way towards helping us be better curators of historic former
military vehicles & defenders of our hobby.

Just my two unsolicited (SPAM!) cents.
TJ