Re: *SPAM* history - flame on shields are up with new anti-matter accessories - 1945 Marines raise the flag on Mt. Suribachi

From: Arthur Bloom (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Thu Feb 23 2006 - 17:41:49 PST

Oh my God, what a bunch of children.
apb

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stu" <stuinnh@mvnut.us>
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2006 3:16 PM
Subject: Re: [MV] *SPAM* [MV] history - flame on shields are up with new
anti-matter accessories - 1945 Marines raise the flag on Mt. Suribachi

Sorry Dave, but I would look into your mirror if you want to see an ass.
Everett agreed to the rules like everyone else, including you. Why not have
Everett give updates on the revolutionary war too, if you like live free or
die. Let's get updates on General Stark and the revolutionary war. If you
want his postings, then get them off list!
I never said anything to Everett as rude as you have to me. I only asked
him to send it to those who want it. I get pissed off when I have more BS
history stuff emails from Everett then emails about MV's.
I see from your email you like calling people names. That is something
Everett would never do. He has too much class, unlike you. You could learn
a lot from Everett, and not just about MV's. I have tried to keep this
discussion civil, unlike you.

       "Stu"
Southern NH, USA
"Live Free Or Die"