"List" members in SC

From: GotaM35 (gotam35@joetrapp.com)
Date: Thu Feb 23 2006 - 19:56:08 PST

Attention all South Carolina residents, or people who like to read.

I have been spending time in down town Columbia with the Military Vehicles
Collectors or South Carolina and would like to invite everyone close enough
to join us to ...... well, join us. I am not sure if I am "officially" a
member of the club. I have not registered with anyone or anything like
that, none the less I would like to try and boost membership. These guys
meet every Thursday night and work on stuff at Owens field in down town
Columbia. Some of these guys are real green (take that as you wish) and I
actually feel like an expert. Hard to believe, huh?

Any way they have a show scheduled for the first week end in May, one week
before the East coast rally. It's just a one day deal at a car dealership,
but I think it would be a nice time to bring out a MV and meet some new
people.

If any one lives close enough to drive to Columbia for a Thursday evening
trip or the Saturday show in May, feel free to drop me an email (and please
remember my computer eats email from time to time). I don't have time to go
every Thursday, but if someone wants to meet these guys I can meet you there
with a little notice. Owens field is about 10 minutes from the state house.
They have a running half track, scout car and about 20 jeeps and old dodges
in a hanger there. And one B-25 (that's a plane).

Joe Trapp
Blythewood, SC