Re: *SPAM* Re: *SPAM* history - flame on shields are up with new anti-matter accessories - 1945 Marines raise the flag on Mt. Suribachi

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@msn.com)
Date: Thu Feb 23 2006 - 20:24:29 PST

Bruce,

I keep telling you I have aches in places that I didn't know I had places.
I am older than that because I was in SCARWAF 1951 to 1954 & them put 30 yrs
in the NJ National Guard & 10 yrs more in the Reserve. After 43 years they
would not let me play any longer. They told me to go home & they just send
money every month. That is paying for my M38A1 & other toys.

I hope the Aberdeen Convoy goes well. One of these years I will go on the
convoy instead of Shooting in the Nationals.

Tom