RE: Irrelevant postings

From: Jay Travis (dagobert@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Fri Feb 24 2006 - 17:15:56 PST

Well, I may be a "bonehead", but last time I checked, Predator drones are
still operated by the military, whether they are in Iraq or Kalmazoo. And
so are the other types of equipment used to detect and defend against IEDs.
And Pappy Boyington flew another MV, unless Cessna is now making and
selling F4U Corsairs as primary trainers. Now, I'll give on the horse-drawn
wagons being a dual-purpose vehicle that was either civilian or military,
depending on who was operating it.

So the last time I looked, this list was not limited to ONLY discussing
your lefthand threaded nut pitch on your M35 or repeated arguments about
the script and font of the "F" on Ford WWII jeep bolt heads. Nor did it
say that we are limited to discussing only MVs that happen to appeal to Al,
or any other individual on the list. If you want it THAT limited, perhaps
you should start your own list of one and talk to yourself. Between a few
people bitching about Everette's historical posts (that DO relate in the
context of the MVs used in those actions), and people whining about why the

list isn't just focused on THEIR particular vehicle (and ego), this list is
made up of a WIDE variety of individuals who each bring something different
and interesting, and everyone has a delete key that can remove the posts of
those who they don't wish to hear from- myself included. So for those who
don't find this list and the people on it to their liking, why not go start
your own lists instead of trying to tell everyone else what to say and
think?

albertandlyon@hotmail.com>