More Thanks from SSgt Smith

From: Cliff S (mtnbikinssgt@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 24 2006 - 14:40:40 PST

Chief Macagni & The Wolf family

I must commend the lot of you for your packages that have arrived.

Chief- I had to use my ASP to beat the daylights of a number of my own guys
to get the lapel pins out of their hands. I finally got them all back after
the threat of opening a Pork Patty MRE. I tell you it was bad, and we arent
even talking about the Locals yet..........But Thanks for the pins and the
coins you sent, great stuff.

Wolf Family- You guys are all great. I have been carrying the label from
your last box in my pocket to remember to mail off some thanks to you and I
finally checked my pocket while I was sitting at a computer.........getting
old you know, hard to put 2 and 2 together. Tell Maggie she has done good
along with the rest of you all. I know she likes to see her name in lights.

To the rest of the list, we are almost done here in Al Qaim. The last of
the boxes that were in the system have showed up (though I always hope for
that one to slip in), which tell us that we are close to going home. Mail
stops before you leave, so its not chasing you all over the world to get
home. The new guys have showed up and taken over. They will be here for a
year, and they have a long road ahead of them.

Thank you all for all that you have done for the 1-3-7 MiTT team. We all
appreicate it, even a bunch of the Iraqis appreciate it. What we couldnt
carry out, we gave to them. It has gone to a good cause.

SSGT SMITH, USMC Iraq and Crew

M880, M274A5, 6K GenSet
http://tired-iron.mounet.com/cliff/
http://spaces.msn.com/members/mtnbikinssgt/