Re: Relevant history postings

From: Jack Lee (milveh@dslextreme.com)
Date: Fri Feb 24 2006 - 18:34:28 PST

Hey Albert,

Cripes, nobody is deprived of anything if there are a couple of military
history posts mixed in here every day. I'll bet most of us enjoy it. I
think it goes along well with the MV talk. In fact this list would be
beyond boring without a little (historical) color. I just don't understand
why people have to get so worked up over a non-issue?

Thats my 2 cents worth.

Jack