Re: Different versions of the same story?

From: Glen Bedel (gc.bedel@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 25 2006 - 07:29:13 PST

In a recent conversation I am having, I briefly mentioned a vehicle I drove.
more importantly that was the only mention of a vehicle. I received a
responce to my rambling from another list member mentioning another
vehicle that I had on a base I was stationed at. in my response, I
mentioned thee nickname of said vehicle......."the devil is in the
details". My point being sometimes a rambling may contain facts that
another vehicle restorer needs to know. This coming from a guy who
only passed High school because he had signed up for the Marine Corp.

The Vehicle was a Cadillac Gage V100 "The Turtle" assigne to NWS
Earle, Colts Neck, NJ circa 1970-80s Also had 1 or 2 C.G. Commando
Rangers.
The rangers always felt top heavy.