Re: 6.2 M1009 CUCV fuel cap.

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Feb 25 2006 - 17:26:32 PST

Not only are they going after the Diesel, (they are dumb enough to think
that it's gas), they are also trying to put sugar and God knows what else in
the tanks of our vehicles, both privately owned as mine is, and even the
vehicles owned by our Volunteer Fire/Rescue Department! Several have been
caught but so far nothing has really been done about it...........I want
mine fuel cap sealed for both reasons, theft and some idiot putting
something in my fuel tank. Leave yours open if you want to but for the
small price and a little elbow grease I'll make mine a little safer! I
don't want to think about the hassle of cleaning out fuel tanks, lines and
filters much less the mess and cost. Also if they get the mix right and
know what they are doing I certainly do NOT want to incur the cost of
rebuilding an engine or buying another one!!

Best Regards,

Ed

"Sirs, you have no reason to be ashamed of your Confederate dead; see
to it they have no reason to be ashamed of you"