RE: 6.2 M1009 CUCV fuel cap. urban legend

From: Glen Closson (glen_closson@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Feb 25 2006 - 17:43:15 PST

Good point!

My buddy lost his locking gas-cap key and hammered a large screwdriver into
the key-hole and turned it with vice-grips. Viola! The cap opened.

Old urban legend:
Man goes outside house in morning to find somebody had "tossed-their
cookies" all over the sidewalk.
Further examination reveals that the vandals put a siphon tube into the
sewage waste tank on his RV rather than the gas tank. Apparently the
vandals decided to abandon their nefarious ways once getting a mouth full of
sewage. Justice served.

Regards,

Glen

Mater tua criceta fuit, et pater tuo redoluit bacarum sambucus