Re: Irrelevant postings

From: Sarge (micdunn@ev1.net)
Date: Mon Feb 27 2006 - 09:02:58 PST

Congratulations Albert!
You are the first person on the MV list to render me speechless. Although my
recovery was slow, I think even you should be able to understand the gist of
the replies so far.
It looks like it's pretty unanimous, you need a new hobby.
How about tearing the wings off of flies?
I know that you never served in the military in a combat zone, because you
are the very definition of the word "fragging".
How could you insult all of the people below? They are regular contributors
to the MV world, whereas you have contributed what exactly? Have you not
learned yet that attempting to belittle others does not make you appear any
greater?
Albert, I would not urinate on you if you were on fire.
However, one good thing has come of your letter. Thanks to Fred
Schlesinger's reply, I now know how to make you disappear from my inbox
forever. Thanks Fred!
-Sarge
PS. Of course, I am most miffed because you failed to insult my
contributions to the MV list!