Irrelevant postings

From: Albert Lyon (albertandlyon@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 26 2006 - 06:18:05 PST

Hello again to all those who read and had the capacity to understand the
meaning of what is relevant and what isn't when it comes to posting to this

list.

I can see from some of the responses that some of you haven't quite grasped
it, so here's another suggestion. Here's a list of recent irrelevant posting
topics and their sponsors. These sponsors will be happy to bombard you with
further e-mails about their pet irrelevance, so why not drop an email to
whichever sponsor you want to hear from? That way you can blitz each other
to your heart's content, without clogging the milveh list with such trash.

Here's the sponsors and their area of specialization :-

dagobert@ix.netcom.com
stuinnh@mvnut.us
timothy.smith1@att.net
glen_closson@earthlink.net
armored predator drones

milveh@dslextreme.com
daram@comcast.net
herb@tomobiki.urusei.net
Pappy Boyington Still a Black Sheep at UW
Jane Fonda stole my skateboard
It's all the fault of those pinko-lefties in government
Joe McCarthy - All American hero

rojoha@adelphia.net
How to face both ways at the same time

m35prod@optonline.net
The correct use of English grammar.
The correct use of "Mister" in conjunction with the word "bonehead"

My apologies to anyone I've missed. I'll do my best to update the lists.

If you don't want to receive this message in the future, here's how:-

Before you post (not after....BEFORE) ask yourself..."What direct relevance
does my post have to MILITARY VEHICLES???

If in doubt...DON'T post. If you really want to circulate this irrelevant
trash, start your own "History" list, or your own "Politics" list and send
this stuff to those who want it...but keep it OFF this list.

Albert