Military Transport Spring Show & Swap Meet Riverdale NJ

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@msn.com)
Date: Mon Feb 27 2006 - 20:40:16 PST

The Military Transport Association Show & Swap Meet will be held on April
8-9, 2006, at Riverdale NJ National Guard Armory. The Outside is totally
paved & is a big improvement over the Dover Armory. There is plenty of
parking for Vendor storage vehicles & Camping trailers, all on pavement.

There is a truck height unloading ramp for piggy back vehicles & large
items. There will be a forklift available for your assistance.

Now is the time to get busy & register for Tables or Outdoor Spaces. There
are only 30 Tables left, so do not delay in getting your reservation.

GO TO www.mtaswapmeet.us

Maps, Directions, Site Plans & more are available for your information. If
you need help, check the link or let me know & I will forward your question
to the committee.

Korean Veterans or anyone that has served in Korea since then, bring your
DD-214 & stop in at the Korean War Veterans Association Trailer near the
entrance. We look forward to you just saying "Hello".

Tom McHugh, NJ
1952 M38A1
M-416 Trailer
MVPA, MTA, Red Ball Transport
NJ State Commander Korean War Veterans Association