Re: History and MV chat...consensus says

From: Jack Lee (milveh@dslextreme.com)
Date: Tue Feb 28 2006 - 08:19:14 PST

The list has spoken, and it was a concensus that listers didn't mind (some)
history talk integreated with the incredibly interesting talk about things
like, the correct spark plug gap on a 1916 St. Chamond 90 hp engine. Whilst
such facts are indeed facinating, it's also nice know that a Chamond track
layer was used in an assault at Cambrai until it crapped out because some
sodder didn't gap the plugs right and so it never fired a single shot.

Re: Stu's message noted below, here's an old vets most sincere salute to you
and yours (includes all of you allied list members) for your service (snaps
a slightly arthritic salute). Now lets all play nice!