Re: OT - help needed in Iraq

From: Jack Lee (milveh@dslextreme.com)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2006 - 11:42:38 PST

Jim,

I commend you for supporting the troops and our friend Cliff and I hope you
continue. I've sent them packages too, included quite a few now in route
to Cliff.

Regarding this particular APO, Jim is incorrect, packages from outside the
USA are simply not going to be elgible for delivery. Thats all I can say
and I will let your imagination fill in the blanks, but most of you guys
with prior U.S. service have already figured it out.

Please, lets keep this off list and if you have any questions or concerns
please feel free to contact me directly by email or better yet, feel free to
call me at 530-345-0757 (thats in Chico, California).

Thanks again for your interest.

Jack