Re: OT - help needed in Iraq

From: Jack Lee (milveh@dslextreme.com)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2006 - 16:51:39 PST

Guys, I gotta say this, you are the best!

I can't believe how many decent people there are on this list and what a
great response I have had and so fast too. I'll be answering you
individually as time permits, but I wanted to say right now I am overwhelmed
by your offers to help these young soldiers in Iraq. Call me an emotional
old man now, but it brought a tear to my eye to see what you folks have
offered to do to help them. I knows what it means to them to those
packages and I know it's going to make a big difference to a lot of people,
including some little Iraqi kids.

I can't thank you enough!

I hope we have a chance to meet, like at the MVCC meet at Lodi or something
so I could say thanks in person. (I'll be the guy with theUSMC M151) Till
then, I will be giving you an after action report once those packages start
show up in their base camp!

Jack