Re: need some help with weapons load out

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2006 - 07:43:16 PST

Hi Mark,

To my thinking it would most likely have been an M-3 "Grease Gun". That was
still in use for most Armor units through the 60s. As for demilled or
de-watt there are several good places to look for them. One would be the
Shotgun News which you can get in paper form mailed to you or on the net at
www.shotgunnews.com I believe.

Best Regards,

Ed

"Sirs, you have no reason to be ashamed of your Confederate dead; see
to it they have no reason to be ashamed of you"