Re: need some help with weapons load out

From: Mike Davidsen (mike@aspirationsoftware.com)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2006 - 07:45:04 PST

Mark B. Anderson wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> can anyone tell me the make and model the 45 cal machine gun that sits
> behind the drivers seat on the M75 APC. I know it has 1 50 cal on top
> but also shows a 45 cal small machine gun clamped in behind drivers seat.
> I need one of these dewatt would be the best as it is for show.

The only .45 machine gun that would be appropriate for the time period
of the M75 APC would be the .45 SUBmachinegun, the M3 or M3A1. Also
known as the Grease Gun. Not sure where copies can be had, but there
are some really nice replicas coming out of Japan right now, made of
metal too.

Mike Davidsen
1967 M725 ambulance