RE: MV Magazine Apr Issue

From: Frank Robertson (froberts@midsouth.rr.com)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2006 - 18:19:05 PST

Guys,
 Joe and Everette are both in the Club I'm the president of (don't you feel
sorry for me)... :). This is a new club, and we have applied for MVPA

affiliation. We have been given tentative approval, with finial approval to
be given (I hope) at the winter board meeting. Our name is the West TN
Military Vehicle Collectors. I've said all of that to say this...

In our By-laws, which I drew up, it states. "A Military Vehicle shall be
defined as, any vehicle made for any Government, of any time period."

I told everyone if they could find a Civil War horse alive, ride it in, if
you can afford a A10 fly it in. We want EVERY Military Vehicle there is. We
have had 2 meetings and we now have over 15 members. Not a bad start.

  Robertson Sniper Restorations Webpage Link

         http://home.midsouth.rr.com/w2sniper