Re: MV Magazine Apr Issue

From: International Movie Services (ims@telus.net)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2006 - 18:56:25 PST

Evening all:
Just acquired a unique Military Vehicle-a Hiller "Raven" helicopter from an

estate sale. Belonged to a wealthy eccentric who had been stashing "stuff"
away in the bush on his property for over 30 years! Yes, there are loads of

other military treasures too, from a nice M135 through at least five Cat
D2s, a D4, a D8, excavators, diesel gensets, a big arc welder powered by a
Dodge flathead 6, etc.
He must have loved Dodges as the most common vehicles we have been finding
are everything from minivans to old pickups, but there are old travel
trailers stuffed to the roof with junk-it will take months to clear out!!
We think the Hiller will fly!!
Cheers!
Ian