M998 oil pan

From: Jim Zehr (jimm1009@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Mar 05 2006 - 19:43:02 PST

A couple of weeks or so back someone was looking for
an engine oil pan for the M998 series trucks.
I have one available from a 1990 engine that I just
received.
No rust or dents and still 98% black. I'll include
the brace for the oil pickup tube mounted on the
bottom of the oil pump and the pan mounting bolts too.
Any reasonable offer in case someone does want one.
Someone elses new one on e-bay for $130.00 right now
for comparison.

Jim

jimm1009@yahoo.com