M108 wrecker parts needed.

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 05 2006 - 20:44:01 PST

Gang, I know this is a steep order. Does any one know of a deuce wrecker
anywhere for parts? I think John Souza once said he found one in a bone yard in
Cali. I need the weight chart data plate from the crane operators bucket
and the, unique to the deuce, block used to rig a 2 part line. Kinda like a
snatch block but doesn't open. I do have the same block from a 5 ton to trade.
Neither of these keeps the crane out of operation but would like to get it
right if I can.
Much thanks,
 Kenny