Re: Sarge are illiterate!

From: Ryan Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2006 - 11:28:47 PST

At 1:16 PM -0600 3/6/06, Sarge wrote:
>Folks, Sarge has a problem.
>If you are not a computer nerd, delete this e-mail now!!!
>This does have an MV angle, at least it concerns LOGSA.
>I have internet connectivity at two locations, 20 miles apart.
>Until about two weeks ago, I could connect to the Logsa home page from both
>of my computers.
>https://www.logsa.army.mil/

Two things I do.

One, make sure you have "https" (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol Secure) in your url. If you get a http:// then it will not work, it chokes up otherwise.
Second, hit the URL directly for manuals that one is :
https://www.logsa.army.mil/etms/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewsearchform&CFID=1223999&CFTOKEN=7224d587bd1eb636-C936D4D6-EF8F-AA9C-534CF6C6AB9478A1

--
--
-                 Data Center Operations Group                -