Re: Sarge are illiterate!

From: Rick v100 (rickv100@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2006 - 11:30:01 PST

Sarge,

I need to ask standard support questions in order to
help and others may be more knowledgeable then me.

What operating system Windows or Mac? Further steps to
diagnose will need to know what operating system.

Can you reach other sites without any problems?
Meaning is it just the LOGSA site?

To get technical have you tried a PING or TRACERT test
to LOGSA?

We can go from there depending on your response.

Rick