Re: Sarge are illiterate!

From: Sarge (micdunn@ev1.net)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2006 - 09:17:24 PST

A thousand thanks to everybody who replied!
I can now access LOGSA.
The problem is now gone, I rebooted my router and changed my ISP address and
this seems to have fixed the problem.
Without wanting to sound like one of the "Black Helicopter" guys, is it
possible that Logsa put my ISP on a no access list?
I cannot think why they would do that, except possibly because last year I
downloaded all of their TM's to CD's. That is correct, all of them. It took
almost a month to download them all. Almost 12,000 TM's on 49 CD's. I was
afraid that even though they are all marked "Approved for public release;
distribution is unlimited.", at some point in the future LOGSA might be made
unavailable to anybody not accessing through a mil.com address.
If anybody is looking for a particular TM and cannot find it on Logsa, shoot
me an e-mail and I will e-mail you the PDF copy. Please do not ask if you
know that the TM is classified or if Logsa requires you to enter a password.
I do not have any of those TM's and I cannot get them. Nor do I want them.
Ditto for copies of PS magazine, I have every copy in PDF format from 1999
to 2006.
If you have a dial up modem and need a couple of TM's, I will be glad to
burn a CD and mail it to you. You pay the postage only, I am not looking to
start a business or make any money. Please don't ask me to make more than
one CD for you, it just takes too much time.
Remember, don't ask me for classified information, I don't have it, nor
would I supply it even if I did have it.
Thanks again!
-Sarge out