Re: Mutt Batteries 6TL

From: Everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2006 - 12:17:34 PST

Something else to be aware of, I have 151a1, while back had passenger seat
out and was working under dash, engine not running, I laid on battery cover,
pushing it down enough to contact battery terminals, which made spark, which
ignited hydrogen gas that had accumulated under cover, no damage unless you
consider my having to change underwear,