Re: Mutt Batteries 6TL

From: Bruce C. Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2006 - 13:12:52 PST

Hi Stu,
    If the charger isn't plugged in, I wouldn't expect sparks, but it is not
impossible, depending on how the charger is made. The charger may be
defective, or just poorly designed.

I wouldn't worry too much unless the battery doesn't charge, but Glen is
absolutely
right about gas explossions. Do this outside.

Bruce