Re: Mutt Batteries 6TL

From: Buzz (muttman@charter.net)
Date: Fri Mar 10 2006 - 21:31:02 PST

Another ALSO, some electronic equipment is really not OFF, even though the
switch is pointing to OFF.
If ya wanna see if there is leakage remove the negative battery terminal then
connect an AMPmeter between the battery cable and ground.
I have disconnect switches in all my vehicles and hit 'em with a 24V charger
every once in a while. OH yes, I have matched sets of Delco Freedom batteries
and haven't had a failure yet.

Buzz