Re: Insurance 2.5ton M35A2C

From: Bruce C. Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2006 - 09:21:23 PST

Actually Condon and Shelly will make an exception, provided that you can
store
it in a locked and secured area. All you need to explain is that the
vehicle will not
fit in a standard garage, because it is too big to fit in one.

I have my M54A2 stored in a fenced in storage facility with electronic
controlled access.
They have security cameras, but they are only for recording. You can't
get in after 7PM or before 7AM unless you are a professional trucker and
have a business.

The company that has this settup is Storage Pro.

I suspect that if you put up a high chain link fence around your truck
and mounted
a camera on it, that they would go for it.

Bruce MVPA 23824