Re: Military ax?

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2006 - 10:09:10 PST

A military Axe? What is the difference in a civilian and a military axe?
I'm thinking that I may have the wrong one and, like you, I don't want
anything that isn't a military axe because I believe a military axe is much
better cause you never know when you may be required to cut some trees and
build a dead man and who knows, the dead man probably wouldn't let me out of
the bog if the wrong axe was used on it.

Please keep us advised if you get more details on these military axes.

Sonny