Re: Insurance 2.5ton M35A2C

From: Marc Strangfeld (mjstrangfeld@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2006 - 10:22:56 PST

State Farm works good for me too. They bill me just
under $300.00 a year for 100/300/100 liability on my
M35A2C. It is classified as commercial for some
reason but I am not going to ask questions. I did
have a claim when my spare tire fell off and a minivan
ran it over (after I ran it over with the tandems).
Moderate damage to the minivan, my fault of course,
but no questions or problems. They paid the lady and
never raised my rates.

Marc