Re: Insurance 2.5ton M35A2C-spare tire incident

From: Marc Strangfeld (mjstrangfeld@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2006 - 10:43:21 PST

Glen,

It was an 80% or better 11.00x20 on a fresh painted
single wheel. The sound of the tire blowing as I ran
it over and the fact that the rear of the truck jumped
into the air about two feet scared the crap out of me.
 I had to wait for the dust to clear before I had any
clue what had happened. The lady who ran it over was
just about as shocked. Needless to say I was at fault
for not properly securing the tire but the city cop
was understanding and didn't give me any grief at all.
 He even asked her why she was following so close and
I never even brought it up or tried to blame her at
all. It was quite an experience.

Marc