Re: Anyone have part number for M101 chevy trailer wheel bolt?

From: David Russo (drusso1@adelphia.net)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2006 - 15:13:07 PST

Thanks everyone for the suggestions, specifically what I am looking for
would fit the M116 series. (which amounts to M101 with 1008 wheels)
The K3500 lug nuts fit but the lug bolt is too wide at the shoulder.
This stud is 9/16 the full length, the Chevy is a bit wider at the splined
shoulder.
Dave R.