RE: Re: Anyone have part number for M101 chevy trailer wheel bolt?

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2006 - 21:12:36 PST

The numbers for those are: NSN 5306-01-237-6844 P/n 12354223. All my 3/4 trailers have 8 lug split ring rims. Are you saying the M1008 rims will interchange? I have a shelter dolly that the rims will interchange with the old jeeps. Wayne
milspectruck@verizon.net
> Subject: Re: [MV] Anyone have part number for M101 chevy trailer wheel bolt?
>
> Hi Dave
> Roger on the M116 series trailer. You may try Saturn Surplus, TNJ Murray,
> Frontline and Rapco. Chances are they would have the wheel stud you need
> for the M116 trailer. Another idea would be to take one of the old ones to
> an older NAPA parts and match it up. They used to always have quite an
> assortment of studs in the parts drawers.
>
> Glenn

Because e-mail on your cell phone should be easy: Try Windows Live Mail for Mobile beta
http://www2.imagine-msn.com/minisites/mail/Default.aspx?locale=en-us