Browning 1919A4 and Acces. FS

From: G Shaw (milspectruck@verizon.net)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2006 - 08:58:04 PST

Hi
I am going to put up here on the lists my 30 cal Browning MG that I no
longer use due to selling my M38A1 a while back. Doesn't go with the M151A2
that I replaced it with. Here are the details. If you are interested email
me and I will send some Hi-Res pics I just took of everything. First come
first served. Would look great on all WWII and Korean Era vehicles.
$1100.00 for all items.

1. Browning M1919A4 Machine Gun. US manufacture, NO Izzy markings on
it. It was professionally Demilled by Ordnance Research in Pennsylvania.
Completely legal NON-Gun complying with ALL ATF rules including the new 1/2
inch side plate with the internal machining. Bolt mechanism is operable by
charging handle. Completely re-parkerized and does not have a single
scratch or blemish. This gun does not have some cheap repro sights. Has
orig OEM sights. Is marked US Browning Machine Gun 30 cal US Inland
Machine. If you are looking for a really top quality MG to show on your mil
veh and do not want something made from whatever this is it. ALL GI parts.

2. Extra Browning Flash Hider which can be screwed on when desired.
NOS.

3. NOS 1919 BMG Canvas Gun Cover for when gun is mounted on vehicle or
tripod.

4. Padded carrying case for storage of MG and for protecting it when
traveling to a parade or show.

5. US GI Original Pintle mount for vehicle mounting. Fits all standard
mounts such as M31 and M4 pedestals. With pins.

6. Travel Bar with Pins. Repro.

7. WWII 30 Cal Machine Gun 1919 Ammo Box. Nice Condition. No
Dent/Rust Mfg by Reeves Container.

These items can be delivered to purchaser at the MTA show in Riverdale NJ
or the APG/East Coast/Aberdeen show to save shipping or I can ship it right
out UPS ground in 1 package.

Thanks
Glenn
MVPA