RE: WTB: Starter for a M35A2

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2006 - 09:08:29 PST

I have a used one on Ebay at the link below or search for 4620639226
I have
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=4620639226&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT
It HAS NOT BEEN TESTED but it was a yellow tag item from the DRMO. Wayne
> To: mil-veh@mil-veh.org
> Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 09:33:08 -0500
> From: houdel@carrinter.net
> Subject: [MV] WTB: Starter for a M35A2
>
> I just bought a M35A2 from GL. The truck is in pretty good shape, but
> the starter is fried. Does anyone have a decent used starter they would
> part with? I tried Saturn Surplus, Memphis Equipment and Boyce, but they
> are either out of stock or want my first born son in exchange. I sure
> could use one ASAP!
>
> Thanks, Lee 231-832-5939

It’s the future of Hotmail: Try Windows Live Mail beta
http://www2.imagine-msn.com/minisites/mail/Default.aspx?locale=en-us