JED

From: Jim Webster (james.webster@iomartdsl.com)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2006 - 12:55:35 PST

JED is having an open house for the next few days and if you want a
complimentary access then drop a line to me direct (don't clutter the
mailing list up) and I'll generate a weeks free access for you.

Among the myriad items (110,000 files at the last count) to view are the
best M-series listing around as well as over 100 variants of the Humvee
for those people with an interest in that particular vehicle.

... Yes I have an ulterior motive and that is to recruit a few more
editors to contribute! Any volunteers are always welcome - particularly
anyone who can do the odd trailer now and then as I am trying to expand
that section a bit more. I have been making do with trailer images from
DRMO GSL etc but to be honest the quality/size isn't great and it looks
to me that they are reusing images in different lots.

--
TTFN
Jim