Re: Correct Jeep radio antenna

From: gribouille (gribouille@brutele.be)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2006 - 12:17:37 PST

Dear Raimondo,

You need the AN-29-C with BC-659 as listed in TM 11-615 (154" Whip, 27-40
MC).

AN-45 was for the prévious BC-620 radio (8' Whip, 27-39 MC).

By the way, I'm looking for a WWII BC-620 or BC-659 in great original
condition (complete with its power unit).

Mithril
Ford GPA Sn 7177 Dod 30 jan 1943
http://homeusers.brutele.be/mithril