Was WTB: Starter for a M35A2 now starter on ebay

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2006 - 16:56:15 PST

More info about the used starter I posted before. I had to go to town today and took the starter with me. The guy at the electrical shop put it on his tester and said there was nothing wrong with it and needed no repairs. It's on ebay at the link below or search for seller "wharris" . Less than two days to go and high bid is 15.50 It is heavy at about 65 lbs. TIA Wayne

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZwharris19QQhtZ-1QQfrppZ50QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0

> Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2006 8:33 AM
> Subject: [MV] WTB: Starter for a M35A2
>

> >I just bought a M35A2 from GL. The truck is in pretty good shape, but the
> >starter is fried. Does anyone have a decent used starter they would part
> >with? I tried Saturn Surplus, Memphis Equipment and Boyce, but they are
> >either out of stock or want my first born son in exchange. I sure could use
> >one ASAP!
> >
> > Thanks, Lee 231-832-5939

It's the future, it's here, and it's free: Windows Live Mail beta
http://www2.imagine-msn.com/minisites/mail/Default.aspx?locale=en-us