Re: GL

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Wed Mar 15 2006 - 05:51:13 PST

I appreciate those who commented. The only reason I'm antsy is that the
trip to get the stuff is holding me up from picking up some stuff we bought
on Ebay and the seller wants it gone which I can't blame him but I sure hate
to make an extra trip of 600 miles but thats the way it goes when trying to
get a trip planned. I would imagine Arthur Bloom knows what I'm talking
about.

Sonny